Cantwell Consulting (“We” or “we” “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through the website, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting info@Cantwellconsulting.ie you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this statement. For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 as amended (the Acts), the data controllers are
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you when you wish to access and use any of the services accessible through the site by filling in forms on our site cantwellconsulting.ie or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial, credit card and bank related information, personal description and or photograph
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- The information you give us when wishing to access and use any of our Services. This may include information about third parties such as a guarantor. Where relevant we will hold and process this information to allow us to make decisions about you and your accounts with us.
We will retain copies of correspondence with you as well as other data relating to your activities in using the Site and its Services and any arrangements with us and where the service is available, we retain information placed in blogs on our site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
Where you provide information about other people (for example if provide information about individuals in a company such as a director or shareholder), you (i) warrant to us that you provided a copy of this Privacy Statement to such person or persons and you have ensured that they are aware of and understand the contents of this Privacy Statement and (ii) warrant that in providing information of such third parties that, you are authorised to do so and further to give us authorisation to collect and process such information as provided in this Privacy Statement.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information You Give To Us.
We will use this information:
- to assess an application
- to update the records we hold from time to time
- to provide the Services enabled by us and the Site through the Site
- to inform you about developments on the Site and in relation to the Services to develop and improve the Services
- To assess and verify your application to lend, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations at law, to assess whether to consent to the novation of a loan or part, to collect money from you, to transfer money to a borrower, to enforce obligations under a Loan Agreement, to act on your behalf where authorised or required to do so, where you have given your consent to contact you about products and services that may interest you and for the prevention and detection of fraud or other illegal or criminal activity.
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- as provided under Information You Give to us
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating within the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. If you give us false or inaccurate information or if we suspect or identity fraud, we may record this and may also pass this information to Fraud Prevention Agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention including Laws Enforcement Agencies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10.50 euro to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com